Become a Member
Enrollment for the Junior League of Santa Barbara is open for the 2016-2017 year. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us at join@jlsantabarbara.
Join us to Learn More!
- Thursday, June 23rd 5:30pm, Armada Wine & Beer Merchant
- Tuesday, July 12th 5:30pm, Armada Wine & Beer Merchant
- Monday, July 25th 5:30pm, Armada Wine & Beer Merchant
- Saturday, August 20th 9:00am, Brunch at the Mission Rose Garden
- Saturday, September 10th 9:00am-2:00pm, New Member Orientation
About the Junior League of Santa Barbara
The Junior League of Santa Barbara, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women and to improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Santa Barbara (JLSB) reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
Our goal is to be a leading force in improving the lives of children, youth and families in the community. To learn more about the Junior League of Santa Barbara, click here page.
Benefits of Membership:
- Training – Training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations and personal development
- Connections – Working with other women to create positive community change
- Access – Meeting community and business leaders alongside new friends to share creative ideas
- Civic Leadership Development – Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Education – Membership meetings with community leaders as well as educational and motivational speakers
- Fundraising – Participation in fundraisers and special events
- Community Impact – Awareness and opportunities to contribute to solutions for community needs
- Pursuit of Interests – Opportunity to engage with like-minded women and pursue common interests and personal fulfillment
- Flexibility of Membership – Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues
2016-2017 Membership Requirements:
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must complete new member requirements, which include:
- Attending the New Member Orientation
- Attend three (3) out of four (4) New Member Trainings during the year
- Work sixteen (16) hours at the JLSB Monster Rummage Fundraising Event
- Work six (6) hours at the JLSB Spring Fundraiser
- Attend six (6) out of nine (9) monthly General Meetings
- Complete and submit a new member application
- Submit new member dues of $225.00
- Show interest in voluntarism with a commitment to community service and in developing your potential for voluntary community participation
- Fulfill 6 hours of various opportunities by way of the "Choose your own JLSB Adventure
If you have additional questions, please contact us at (805) 963-2704 or email@example.comThe Junior League welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are commited to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.
|No people were found with that criteria.|