7th Annual Gala
The Junior League of Santa Barbara's 7th Annual Gala:
The Junior League of Santa Barbara celebrated our 7th Annual Gala, in addition to our 90 years of service in the community on April 11, 2015 at the Coral Casino in Montecito.
We raised $94,000 for our cause- a record for the JLSB.
The Gala is our highlight event of the year, and the funds we raised will further the mission of the league through membership training, programming and other worthy initiatives, to help continue with our success of bettering the community.
During this event, unveiled the Junior League of Santa Barbara’s new Focus Area. A completely re-imagined focus that will help us dig deeper into the greatest needs of our community and put valuable volunteer hours towards those needs.
Thank you to The Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara for their generous sponsorship to the Junior League of Santa Barbara!
Our Work in the Community:
- 1963: The JLSB contributed to the building fund of the Girl's Club of Santa Barbara and helped develop the Child's Estate, a community project that later became the Santa Barbara Zoo.
- 1975: The JLSB celebrated its 50th anniversary, 85 members successfully completed the FOCUS Education Course, a leadership-training program.
- 1995: The JLSB celebrated its 70th anniversary and became a partner in the National Silent Witness Project and helped in opening the Sexual Abuse Response Team (SART) Cottage.
- 2005: The JLSB partnered with the Santa Barbara Public Library System to renovate the Eastside Children's Library.
- 2013: The JLSB raised the funds to help renovate the reception area and library at Family Service Agency, for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Barbara County.
Thank you to our Gala Sponsors!
Diamond Sponsor: $10,000
Joan and Jim Lindsey
Ruby Sponsors: $5,000
A Friend of the Junior League of Santa Barbara
Sapphire Sponsors: $2,500
Emerald Sponsor: $1,500
Berkshire Hathaway Donors:
Pearl Sponsors: $1,000
Opal Sponsors: $500
Amethyst Sponsor: $250
|No people were found with that criteria.|