The Junior League of Santa Barbara, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Santa Barbara will be a leading force in improving the lives of children, youth, and families in this community.
Making an Impact in our Community:
- We have a passion for improving the welfare of our community and strive to make a lasting difference.
- We seek to create sustainable projects with measurable impact.
- Building Relationships
- We value working as a team to create deep relationships based on respect, honesty, and integrity.
- We value diverse viewpoints and creative solutions
- We aim to provide our members a fun and gratifying experience
- Responsive Voluntarism
- We value service and compassionate voluntarism and aspire to connect with those we serve.
- Leadership & Growth
- We empower women and provide a supportive environment for professional and personal growth.
- We train women to become strong, active leaders who use their voice to advocate for others.